International Credit Mobility supports the mobility of individual participants enrolled or employed at the University of Siena or at partner university. There are 3 types of moblity:
- for 1st cycle (Bachelor), 2nd cycle (Master) students and 3rd cycle doctoral candidates.
- The mobility period can last from a minimum of 3 months
2) Staff mobility for teaching
- for academic staff to teach at partner univerities
- The length of the mobility period must have a minimum duration of 5 days.
3) Staff mobility for training
- for teaching and non-teaching staff
- To participate in training events at partner universities (excluding conferences), to do job shadowing/observation periods, etc
- The length of the mobility period must have a minimum duration of 5 days
The start and end dates of all mobility activities must fall within the start and end dates of the project (June 1st 2017 – July 31st 2019)